Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hindsight is like my 11th grade English teacher's breath...

By that, I mean it's terrible.  Although back then, and I can still recall these exact words, we said his breath smelled of hot garbage and Cheez Whiz.  But that won't fit in the blog title so there it is... Bri's eloquent analogy for hindsight.  It gets us all at some point though, right? Otherwise I guess it would just be regular sight and all of us just doing stupid things.  We grumble about hindsight, but really - we need it, don't we?  It's how we learn who to trust and who not to trust. It's how we learn from mistakes both big and small. Wait, I don't want medium to be left out, so add medium to the mistake size list. 
But what do we call the thing that happens when things go perfect? Is that hindsight, too?
Anyway, the point of this rant is that I learned that you cannot ever, ever spray paint Styrofoam balls. It makes them melt. So that's my tip of the day.  You are welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment